Swanbourne Primitive Methodist chapel
Nearton End, Swanbourne MK17 0SL
The first Primitive Methodist chapel in Swanbourne dates from 1858. It was replaced by the chapel in Keith Guyler’s picture in 1907. It is still in use in 2015.
There is a good account of the development of Methodism in Swanbourne on the Swanbourne history website.
Swanbourne History website accessed 22nd May 2015