Dry Drayton Primitive Methodist Chapel
Primitive Methodist preaching was held at Dry Drayton from the 1820s.
The first chapel opened in the 1850s. It was rebuilt in 1863 in grey brick, with circular windows. In 1873, the chapel had a congregation of 40 members. In 1975 it was enlarged again.
Another Primitive Methodist chapel, a hut at Childerley Gate at the south-west corner of Dry Drayton, was opened by 1899 and closed by 1980.