Elm Primitive Methodist chapel
117 Elm High Rd Elm PE14 0DN
Elm is south east of Wisbech. Elm Primitive Methodist chapel is north of the main village.
On Google Street View in 2009 two chapels stand side by side, both disused. The larger chapel, on the right looked at from across the road, was opened in 1924 to replace the smaller chapel on the left. This first chapel according to the Victoria County History, dates from 1835.
The chapel closed in the 1980s.