St Ives East St Primitive Methodist chapel
East St St Ives Cambridgeshire PE27 5PD
A Primitive Methodist Chapel in St Ives is recorded in Kelly’s Directories from 1847, but the chapel in Keith Guyler’s photograph was built in the last decade of the nineteenth century. The 1898 edition of Kelly’s Directory records that a Primitive Methodist chapel was erected in 1895.
After closure in the 1940’s, the chapel was used to store furniture and at the time of the photograph was offices for an insurance company. See John Kiddle’s comment below for more detail.
In Google Street View in September 2014 it is still in the same use.