St Ives East St Primitive Methodist chapel
East St St Ives Cambridgeshire PE27 5PD
A Primitive Methodist Chapel in St Ives is recorded in Kelly’s Directories from 1847, but the chapel in Keith Guyler’s photograph was built in the last decade of the nineteenth century. The 1898 edition of Kelly’s Directory records that a Primitive Methodist chapel was erected in 1895.
The chapel was closed in the 1950s and subsequently became the Freemasons Hall and at the time of the photograph was offices of an insurance company.
In Google Street View in September 2014 it is still in the same use.