Three Holes Primitive Methodist chapel
Three Holes Primitive Methodist chapel dates from 1850 and served until 1982. Before becoming a Chapel, the building had been used to house the navvies working on the cutting of the Middle Level.
After closure it was sold and by the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1994 it was derelict. It is no longer visible on Google Street View in 2009: has it been demolished?
The Methodist Chapel at Three Holes webpage accessed September 13th 2015