Tydd St Giles Fen Primitive Methodist chapel
Cross Drove Tydd St Giles PE13 5NR
Tydd St Giles Fen is north east of Wisbech. Tydd St Giles Fen Primitive Methodist chapel opened in 1878 and served until 1989. The folk joined the congregation at the former Tydd St. Giles Primitive Methodist chapel.
It was converted into a house in 1994.
location: TF 391155