Ashton Primitive Methodist Chapel Ashton Hayes Cheshire
A chapel was built in 1845 and rebuilt in 1888
This chapel was in the hamlet of Aston until 2004. Ashton was re-named Ashton Hayes when the hamlets of Ashton Hayes, Brine’s Brow, Peel and Woodside all came together.
There was a Wesleyan chapel in Ashton but this closed and is now a house. The Primitive Chapel must have continued for worship but now it is no longer used by the Methodists. It is currently in use by the Plymouth Brethren.
Photos taken February 2018
OS Map Ref:117:SJ504690