Carrington Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1875
This red brick chapel is situated on the main A6144. It is an attractive building with stone decoration which has now been painted.
We do not know when the Chapel closed for worship, but it is now being used by Corner Design and Print.
Photos taken January 2016.
OS Map Ref:109:SJ740928