Ettiley Heath PM Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1888 and is still in use for worship today in 2013
The beginnings of a society in Ettiley Heath may date back to 1835 when a small group met together in a cottage.
The foundation stones for the present building were laid on 26th April 1888. There are gravestones at the front of the building and an extensive graveyard at the back.
Photos taken March 2013
OS Map ref:118:SJ736602