Hatherton PM Chapel, Cheshire
The chapel was built in 1850 and enlarged in 1898. It was built at the end of a terrace of houses within a rural community between Nantwich and Audlem.
The chapel consists of a single room with a small porch. It is heated by a wood burning stove in the centre of the side wall of the chapel.
The chapel contains a memorial to Thomas and Emma Austin. Follow the link to see Emma’s obituary.
The chapel is still used for Sunday afternoon services (January 2014).