The 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious Worship contains a return for Kingsley Primitive Methodist chapel completed by Samuel Harvey, a Trustee for the chapel. It dates the chapel as 1832. Given that there are several places called Kingsley, it is helpful that Brother Harvey gives his address as Kingsley near Frodsham.
The 1897 Ordnance Survey map shows a Prim chapel on the northern side of Brookside, halfway between Dark Lane and The Hurst. By the 1911 map, the footprint is bigger. In 1970 it is Brookside Methodist church. On Street View in 2008 there is a detached house on the site.