Mickle Trafford Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This chapel was built in 1885
This small brick built chapel sits proudly on a mound on the corner of two roads one being the A56 the other being Station Lane. It has an extension on the back built at a much later date.
Built with love by local Primitive Methodist families in 1885 in 2017 a handful of members are working hard to keep it open. Worship continues every Sunday at 10.00am and a play group uses the building during the week.
Inside is a memorial to those who served and died in two world wars.
Photos taken March 2017
OS Map Ref:117:SJ445696