Moulton (Main Road) Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
A chapel was first built here in 1842
The first chapel in Moulton was a small building attached to a row of houses. There was a graveyard. Is photo No1 this chapel?
In 1875 the congregation moved to a new building in Main Street. .This chapel stands today and is still open for worship in 2017
Photos taken August 2016
OS Map Ref:118:SJ652698