Kingswood Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
This rural chapel was erected in 1891
Kingswood is an area between Helsby and Kingsley. This chapel is in quite an isolated spot today but perhaps originally it was near a larger settlement. Date of closure is unknown. An extension has been added to the building and in 2015 the chapel has been converted into a dwelling.
Photos taken July 2015
OS Map Ref:117:SJ523741