Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire

This building was erected in 1925

Photo No 1 | This photo is by permission of the Cheshire South Methodist Circuit
Photo No 1
This photo is by permission of the Cheshire South Methodist Circuit
Photo No 2 | This photo is by permission of Cheshire South Methodist Circuit
Photo No 2
This photo is by permission of Cheshire South Methodist Circuit
Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire
Middlewich Primitive Methodist Chapel Cheshire

There was a Primitive Methodist chapel in Middlewich as early as 1841. This was replaced by another chapel in 1874 and finally by the present building in 1925. According to the statistical records of 1972 it was still open for worship but it closed shortly after that. In 2016 it is Dave’s Angling Supercentre.

Photos taken August 2016

OS Map Ref:118:SJ706660 

No Comments

Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this page!

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone