The Return from the Primitive Methodist Sound to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious Worship tells that they were meeting in an old chapel, perhaps 200 years old. Attendance was 27 in the morning and 19 in the evening: the chapel potentially held 140.
The return was completed by George Harvey, identified as The manager.
Where was this chapel?
A Primitive Methodist chapel appears on The Ordnance Survey maps between 1875 and 1898, on the southern side of Sound Heath, just of Wrenbury Heath Road. On the 1963 map it is labelled Sound Heath Methodist church. Street View shows that it has been replaced by a house.