Tattenhall Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel
Tattenhall and District Local History website provides a page of information, with picture, about Ebenezer PM Chapel.
The Primitive Methodist magazine for January 1852 contains an account by Thomas Parr of the opening of Tattenhall Lanes Primitive Methodist chapel.
The Return from Tattenhall Primitive Methodist society to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious Worship shows that previously, the society had been meeting in a chapel built in 1809
Primitive Methodist magazine for January 1852 pp. 54-55