Whiteley Green Primitive Methodist Chapel, Cheshire
This small rural chapel was built in 1904
This Edwardian Chapel is on the edge of the tiny village of Whiteley Green not far from Macclesfield. It served the farming community for many years before closing for worship on 28th June 2004.
It was re-opened in 2008 by Chapel Meadows a Conference, Education and Training and Event Centre.
Photos taken January 2015
OS Map Ref:118:SJ930790