The return for what appears to be Mount Haarm Primitive Methodist chapel in Penwyn parish declares that the chapel was erected in 1828 It seated 60, all in free seats, and according to the return to the 1851 Census of Places of Public Religious worship, was full each week.
The return was completed by Edward Mitchell, the manager.
The technical issue is that there is no place called Penwyn or Munt Haarm in Cornwall. However, the 1867 Register of places of pubic worship for Cornwall does list a Primitive Methodist chapel called Mount Horem in the parish of Kenwyn.
Where ws the chapel and what happened to it?