Liskeard Primitive Methodist Chapel
The Primitive Methodist chapel became redundant in the 1920s and was a store by 1925. There are baptisms listed from 1856 to 1924.
The 7th Day adventists (originally from Plymouth) bought the dilapidated chapel and renovated it. The official opening was October 15th 1958.
It is very modern and airy inside and sits about 150 people