On St. Blazey Road, now a warehouse. SX 071 536.
Marked as a Primitive Methodist chapel on early Maps. This was erected in 1875, sitting 250 people, and there was a Sunday school opposite; it became a Bible Christian chapel and the building was still marked as a Methodist chapel in 1945.
This became the Par Gospel. Church (Evangelical) , the home church of the Good News Crusade missionary organisation
It was extended to its present form in the 1980’s.