St Austell; Clifton Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
Marked as a Primitive Methodist chapel on early maps.
There is a small building at the back, a possible Sunday school
It is clearly marked on old maps from 1888 – 1947.
This closed in the 1940s with the congregations of Bridge Street and Victoria Street churches amalgamating in the 1970 to become Mount Charles Methodist. It is now a warehouse.