St Austell; Holmbush PM Chapel, Cornwall
Site on the left of Bucklers Lane as it hits the Holmbush Road
A Methodist chapel is marked on this spot on maps from 1932 and becomes a Methodist church on later maps before disappearing.
It is likely that this was a Primitive Methodist Chapel.
Cornwall archives note a set of papers relating to road widening and a Primitive Methodist Chapel at Holmbush in 1925, which combined with old maps, suggest that this is when the chapel was built.
An archaeological survey for Lidl marks a non conformist chapel (SX 0399 5261) at this spot. It may have been here in the car park or on the site of Cuddra Hall itself