Three Burrows chapel was built in 1859 as a Primitive Methodist chapel. It became Three Burrows Methodist Church in 1932. The chapel was closed and premises sold in 1979.
When the new A30 was built it divided Three Burrows in two and this remained north of the new road while the village remained mostly south. It is now more associated with Blackwater.
Clearly seen from the A30 going west just after Chiverton Cross, this chapel now sits on a farm and can only be accessed by sneaking onto the farm to drive to it
It is now used as housing.