Close House Methodist church closed in 1969. It was located to the west of Close House, the last building before leaving the built up area..
There is a bungalow on the site in 2021
Paul Watson has provided a postcard of the chapel in 1907 and it appears on the Ordnance Survey map surveyed in 1896. When did it open? What is the story?