The Primitive Methodist magazine of 1897 tells us that the foundation stones for a new chapel have been laid at Bank Top in the Darlington Station. Mr R and Mrs Clapham, who contributed liberally to the funds, performed the ceremony.
Where was the chapel? The Ordnance Survey map from 1898 shows a Methodist chapel (although not named as Primitive) on Louisa Street with a Sunday School fronting Yarm Road backing onto it. In Street View in 2019 it is Darlington Sikh Gurudwara Sahib. The Sunday School building is Darlington Christian Fellowship.
Was that the Prim chapel?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1897 page 154