The 1884 Primitive Methodist magazine tells us they were starting work on a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Garesfield in the White le Head station.
The 1896 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel in a small community just south of Victoria Garesfield colliery, by Victoria Terrace. By the 1919 map a Sunday school has been added in front of the chapel. It is still there in 1946
Street View is not brave enough to venture there. Is there any evidence of the chapel – or of its small community?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1884 page 635