Kibblesworth Primitive Methodist Chapel, Gateshead, Co. Durham
The foundation stones of this chapel were laid on 8th August 1869 by Miss J A Spark, sister of Mr H K Spark of Darlington.
The chapel, directly opposite the Wesleyan chapel, was often seen as the “workers” chapel – whilst the Wesleyan chapel was the “managers” chapel.
The building closed in 1964 and the congregation amalgamated with Kibblesworth South (ex WM) becoming amongst other things a candle factory. It has now been converted into luxury flats.