Quarrington Hill Primitive Methodist chapel
Front Street Quarrington Hill DH6 4QG
The March 1886 Primitive Methodist magazine records that the Primitive Methodist society at Quarrington Hill in the Thornley Station had commenced the construction of a chapel. and schoolroom. It was the cost £500 and half had been raised. The November edition records that the chapel was opened.
The chapel is still marked on Ordnance Survey maps in 1978 as a chapel.
On Street View in 2009 and 2010 the building still exists, in use as a garage. By the 2021 view, it has been replaced by a modern detached house.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1886 pages and 701