Mickleton (High Road) PM Chapel, Co. Durham
The chapel was built in 1845. In 2013 it appeared to have been closed for worship for many years
The date of closure for Mickleton PM Chapel is not known. It may have been in the 1980’s. However in 2013 the building is converted into two semi-detached properties.
Photos taken September 2013.
OS Map ref:92:NY969237