The 1877 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Albert Village in the Church Gresley station. We are told nothing more.
The 1901 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel on Main Street, just north of its junction with Occupation Road and midway to Edward Street. On Street View in 2009 and 2019 on the site is Zion House, with a small development called Chapel Close.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1877 page 699