Brampton (Mount Zion) Primitive Methodist Chapel Chesterfield Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1906
This large brick built church with spire is on Chatsworth Road not far from Brampton Mooor PM Chapel. We think there was an earlier chapel built in 1827 but we do not know if it was on this site. There seems to be some confusion about these two chapels but perhaps this is because they are so near to each other.
In July 2015 Methodist worship no longer takes place here and the building is now known as ‘The Lifehouse Church’.
Photos taken July 2015
OS Map Ref:119:SK373710