Beighton Primitive Methodist Chapel
Genuki identifies that the PM Chapel at Beighton was built in 1891, although the picture identifies the building was erected in 1890. Originally the chapel was in Derbyshire, but in 1967 the city of Sheffield expanded its boundaries to include this parish within its urban borders. Records of the chapel are held in Sheffield Archives.
The building is now used by Crystal Peaks Church, a member of ‘The Evangelical Fellowship of Congregational Churches’. Steve Horton, from the Crystal Peaks Church, has kindly supplied the photographs of the chapel.