Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire

This chapel also known today as Bourne Methodist Church was built in 1846 replacing an earlier one. It is still open for worship in April 2013

Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
1846 Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel  as it was in 1999. It was extended in 1932 and refurbished in 1997. | Keith Guyler 1997
1846 Boylestone Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999. It was extended in 1932 and refurbished in 1997.
Keith Guyler 1997

There are various inscribed foundation stones relating to the extension built in September 1913.

Who was Rev.T.McKenzie? The stone with his name was laid on behalf of the Connexion.

Another is inscribed Parker Street P M Society. Who were they?

Photos taken April 2013

OS Map ref:118:SK175357

No Comments

Start the ball rolling by posting a comment on this page!

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone