Brampton Moor PM Chapel Chatsworth Road Chesterfield Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1871
This chapel sits on the corner of Chatsworth Road and Victoria Street West. At the moment little is known about this chapel.The chapel was still open for worship in May 2012. Date of closure is unknown. It has been up for sale at some time and it has also been used by community groups. In 2014 there is no indication as to what purpose the building is to be used for.
Photos taken October 2014
OS Map Ref:119:SK364707