Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire

This Chapel was built in 1890, and is situated on London Road.

Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
1890 Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel in London Road, as it was in 1999 | Keith Guyler 1999
1890 Buxton Primitive Methodist Chapel in London Road, as it was in 1999
Keith Guyler 1999

Buxton PM Chapel is now used by the Buxton Community Church and is still open.

Photos taken May 2012

OS ref:119:SK059734

Comments about this page

  • Moses Nadin and his wife Sarah were both well known members of the Primitive Methodist Church on London Road. For forty years he was Society Steward and for fifteen years until his death in 1916 was Chapel Keeper

    By Revd Dennis Nadin (27/11/2013)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Share this
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someone