Darley Hillside PM Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1912
The chapel replaced an earlier one in Lumb Lane. It sits on the hillside above Darley Dale. D.M.Wildgoose from Matlock was the architect.
In 2014 the chapel is still open for worship. It has a strong musical tradition and other activities include a Women’s Fellowship and Bible Study.
Photos taken October 2014
OS Map Ref:119:SK272637