Flagg Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The chapel used today in 2013 was built in 1883.
Attached to the right of the chapel is the Sunday School building dated 1833. Was this the original chapel? Today it is used as a nursery school.
Services in the chapel continue today but alternate with the chapel at Monyash.
Photos taken April 2013
OS Map ref:119:SK135686