Hollington Primitive Methodist chapel
Main Street, Hollington, Longford, Derbyshire DE6 3GA
The chapel was opened in 1847 to serve the village which had, in 1851, 66 houses and 302 inhabitants, of whom 143 were male and 159 female.
The opening is recorded by James Hurd in the Primitive Methodist magazine
The chapel has closed and is now in use as a house.
Primitive Methodist magazine July 1848 pages 432-433