Little Hucklow Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The chapel was built in 1826
Little Hucklow is a small village just off the A623.This small stone built chapel sits on the village green. There is no plaque on the chapel as it lies behind the Sunday School extension attached to and built in front of it. The chapel is still in very good condition and is being used by somebody as a store. Date of closure is unknown.
Photos taken March 2014
OS Map Ref:119:SK165786