Monyash Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
The foundation stones for this chapel were laid on May 18th 1888.
Worship continues today 2013 alternating with services at Flagg Chapel.
A school room to the right was added at a later unknown date.
Photos taken April 2013
OS Map ref: 119: SK150666
Additional information (CH 09/2020)
The Primitive Methodist magazine for December 1888 (page 760) records the opening of the “neat and handsome chapel and schoolroom” . In it “the church anticipates a course of increased usefulness.”