The laying of the foundation stone of Overseal Primitive Methodist chapel in Goster Lees is reported in the 1860 Primitive Methodist magazine by John Brining.
George Broadhurst (Linton) laid the stone. T King and J. Brining preached. Tea for 350 from all the surrounding villages was provided.
Goster Leys turns out to be Gorsey Leys. The chapel is shown on the 1:2,500 Ordnance Survey map of 1883 but has disappeared by 1901. Are any of the buildings in the area the remnants of the former chapel?
As Steve Bulman explains in the comment below, the Gorsey Leys chapel was replaced by a later chapel on Woodville Road (SK 3000 1572). It appears on the 1901, 1921 and 1937 Ordnance Survey maps. In 2023, Harleys Courts is on the site.
Primitive Methodist magazine October 1860 page 621