Pinxton; Slade Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel, Derbyshire
The Derbyshire Places of Worship website records that there was a Primitive Methodist Society at Pinxton from 1849. The first place of worship was in the dwelling house of Thomas and Mary Silkstone.
Derbyshire Record Office has the following information about this chapel:
- Ref. D4267: Slade Lane Primitive Methodist Chapel, Pinxton, opened c.1893, closed c.1966.
- Ref. D658/5/33: Photocopy of an Easter Carnival souvenir handbook from Pinxton Primitive Methodist Church, Slade Lane, later Victoria Road
- Various documents to include the PM Sunday School, also sale papers year 1968.