Milford (Shaw Lane) Primitive Methodist Chapel Derbyshire
This chapel was built in 1823
Shaw Lane is off the A6 on the outskirts of the village near to Hopping Hill. A place of worship was founded here as early as 1813. The chapel closed sometime after 2001 and in 2015 is now a house sitting within a row of houses. The houses to the right of the chapel building may have been built at the same time.
The plaque is obviously a replacement for an earlier one
PHotos taken May 2015
OS Map Ref:119:SK349456