Moorwood Moor Primitive Methodist chapel
Potters Lane (or Hill), South Wingfield, Derbyshire DE55 7NU
Moorwood Moor Primitive Methodist chapel is near South Wingfield, west of Alfreton. The stone tablet on the front confirms that it was built in 1854 and is still an active Methodist church. Although just across the boundary into South Wingfield Parish it was (and is) used by Crich residents, particularly those in the Plasitow Green area. Generations of the Yeomans family have been closely associated with this chapel.
In some older references it is spelled “Morewood”