Shirland Primitive Methodist chapel
Main Rd, Shirland, Alfreton, DE55 6BB
The chapel was opened in 1875 and at the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1998 was the current Trinity Methodist church. The site was on the other side of the A61 Main Road to the village hall. However, on Google Street View in 2009 only the boundary wall exists; the chapel has been replaced by two small houses. Can someone explain what has happened?