Westhouses Primitive Methodist chapel
Alfreton Road, Westhouses, Derbyshire, DE55 5AH
Early meetings of the Westhouses Primitive Methodist society were held in the waiting room at Westhouses Railway Station. They held fund raising events and decided to build further down Alfreton Road. It was opened in 1897 and cost £700.
The chapel is still in use.
There is further information about the chapel on the Abbott Damp Proofing website.