The December 1886 Primitive Methodist magazine records the laying of memorial stones for “a neat little village place of worship” in Bloxworth, in the Poole Station and the March 1887 magazine reports the opening. It had taken the society 50 years to get there because of difficulty in securing a site and during that time they worshipped in a cottage.
It was expected to cost £200 of which half had been raised.
The chapel was located well away from the village, just north of the A35 Poole to Dorchester road. It is still marked as an active Methodist church on the 1955 Ordnance Survey map. Street View is not brave enough to venture there. Does the building still exist?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1886 page 761
Primitive Methodist magazine March 1887 page 187-8