Broad Oak Primitive Methodist chapel
Broad Oak, Sturminster Newton, Dorset, DT10 2HD
Broad Oak Primitive Methodist chapel, on Sturminster Common, to the north west of Blandford, was opened in 1869.
It is still in use in 2015. The chapel at Broad Oak was opened in 1869 and the Yeovil and Blackmore Vale Circuit website describes it as a Class of Sturminster Newton Methodist Church and perhaps one of the smallest surviving chapels in the connexion.